- All abstracts of papers to be presented at TEPEN2 2018 must be submitted via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline, which is /to be announced/ in MS Word (only).
- Length: Between 300 and 500 words (excluding the title, linguistic examples, and references, if any). Please state the word count of your abstract at the end. If your abstract does not comply with this requirement, you will be requested to modify it. If you require extra space for e.g. figures or tables, limit those to one extra page. Otherwise, try to keep your abstract within one page.
- Formatting: Please limit the formatting to an absolute minimum.
- Remember the submission deadline.
- All abstracts will be reviewed anonymously.
- When your abstract is accepted, please register using the registration form /download registration form/, fill in the form and send it using the conference e-mail: email@example.com